This blog can be commented by anyone in the world. Students have also been asked to evaluate their peers constructively according to the following criteria:
- Is the title intriguing?
- What do you think about the description? Are there any challenging adjectives?
- Are there any recommendations?
- Is the structure clear and comprehensible?
- Has the author used all senses possible?
- Are there any idiomatic expressions?
- Is there a gist to the story?
- Why do you like it / why not? Which details are the best?
- How could it be developed?
- Would you like to visit the country or have you visited already? What do you think about the travel destination?
For synonyms, please check the Thesaurus!
Media / Appearance
- Are there links / videos / pictures? What about captions?
- Are they relevant?
- Has the author considered copyrights and used only pictures that he/she is allowed to use?
- Do you like them and why?
- Can you spot any mistakes and how could they be fixed?
- Have the idioms been used correctly?
The teacher will comment the posts according to the same criteria on a scale of satisfactory / good / very good / excellent.
If you opponent has not posted anything by December 20th (COMMENT DEADLINE!), feel free to comment any other post to get your 10 points!
- Chenchen – Enna-Kaisa
- Patrik – Viola
- Janika – Kuura
- Catina – Miro
- Pekka – Mikki
- Vuki – Mikaela
- Lassi – Juho
- Ina – Matthias
- Santeri – Santtu
- Ida – Casper
- Qifan – Nikita
- Emilia – Marko
- Semi – Jenny
- Henri – Maria
- Nina – Anton
- Sami M. – Ella
- Daniel – Mikko
- Veera – Sami S.
- Otto – Muhamed
- Morva – Joel
- Lauri – Arttu
- Nergs – Jonas
- Iiba – Joonas